Quick, nutritious and filling, this is a great breakfast for busy mornings. I like to make one serving of this the night before, but you could make it in bulk.
Vegan, serves 1, gluten free
2 handfuls of oats
a sprinkle of chia seeds
2 tbsp soy yogurt
juice of 1/2 an orange (or about 1/2 glass orange juice)
Handful of frozen summer fruits
a few nuts (I use a mix of brazil and almonds)
4-5 dried apricots
Gluten free Muesli
1.Put the oats, chia seeds, berries, orange juice and yogurt into a box.
2. Use scissors to snip in the apricots and nuts.
3. Stir and add enough oat milk to make it into a fairly liquid mixture, it will thicken up in the fridge. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
4. Sprinkle a handful of muesli over the top of the mixture, along with any other toppings you fancy and enjoy.
- grate an apple into the oats and add less oat milk
- add cinnamon or mixed spice
- add cacoa nibs and sprinkle with extra nibs before you serve
- top with grapes
- squirt some maple syrup over the muesli